Thursday, April 05, 2012

inspiration {do it myself}

When I'm bored I always go on Pinterest and get lost for hours at a time.  I don't have an account yet, so when I find something I like <projects, food, knitting, home + garden> I save it into a bookmark on my Ipad.  Well as Andrew pointed out, I have many files, in files of things that I have saved for myself. This week I have decided to share the nifty ones I have collected. Some day I hope to dabble in most of these DIY projects. 

< while working on this post I was finally excepted into Pinterest - how ironic  >



poppytalk.blogspot.com  {tutorial easy tiny envelopes}



www.modabakeshop.com  {random reflections quilt} 



relicinteriors.wordpress.com  {unkle giac and unkle glen shelving}



honestlywtf.com  {diy moleskine scrapbook}



www.anthropologie.com  {mason jar sewing kit}



welovelaughkiss.wordpress.com {lace paper envelope}



www.anthropologie.com  {tea-and-crumpets apron}



http://blog.freepeople.com  {light bulb vase}



www.ragandbone.com  {Lee Gainer}



besweetlyinspired.blogspot.com  {pin tucked duvet cover}



www.homegoods.com  {decorating with clocks}


www.duitang.com  {reused sweater bag}



www.apartmenttherapy.com  {DIY tufted headboard}




doitandhow.com  {magazine art bowl}


The magazine art bowl is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment